This guide explains how to delete a submission which has been made to a TurnitinUK assignment. Note that you may wish to first download a copy of the submission you are deleting for your records.
Access Control Panel
1. From your course’s Control Panel, expand the Course Tools section and click on TurnitinUK Assignments.
Locate TurnitinUK Assignment
2. Click on the name of the Turnitin Assignment from which you wish to delete an assignment.
3. Place a tick in the box next to the submission you wish to delete. A yellow bar should appear just above the list of submissions. Click on Delete.
4. Confirm that you want to delete the submission by clicking on OK.
5. The student whose submission you have deleted should now have –no submission– listed against their name.