How to add and edit text comments when marking a Turnitin submission using Feedback Studio.
Access Control Panel
1. From your course’s Control Panel, expand the Course Tools section and click on TurnitinUK Assignments.
Locate TurnitinUK Assignment
2. Click on the name of the Turnitin Assignment for which you want to mark submissions.
Turnitin Assignment Inbox
3. You will be taken to the Assignment Inbox, where you should see a list of submissions made by students on the course. Click on the pencil icon to open a paper in the Feedback Studio view. If you have already entered a mark for a submission, this mark will be shown in place of the pencil icon.
Click on the speech bubble
6. Click on the speech bubble, indicating you wish to add a standard text comment.
7. Using the text box, add your comment. Once you have done this, click away from the text comment popup (anywhere else on screen) to save your comment. If you wish to edit your comment, you should simply click on the comment again within the paper.
Save as Quickmark
8. If you are using the same manually typed comment many times, you may wish to save it as a new QuickMark. To do this, click on Convert to QuickMark.
You can now edit your comment. Note that there is also an option to save this comment as a new QuickMark. You might wish to do this if the comment you have entered is one you intend to use regularly. You can do this by clicking on Save as new QuickMark.