Most users find Blackboard straightforward to use. However you may find you have a question or technical query relating to Blackboard.
If you do have a question or technical query do the following:
1. Check the Student FAQ
iSolutions maintains a Frequently Asked Questions list for students. Your question may be answered here.
2. Check the How To… Guides
A number of “How To…” guides are available that cover most Blackboard features. If your question concerns a particular feature of Blackboard, check whether a guide is available.
3. Contact ServiceLine
If you cannot resolve your issue through reading the web pages above please contact the ServiceLine. If the ServiceLine cannot answer your query immediately they will refer your issue to the Managed Learning Environment Team in iSolutions.
We take pride in trying to resolve issues quickly. In order to provide you with a swift response it will help us (and therefore you) if whenever you contact ServiceLine with a Blackboard query you provide the following information:
- What the issue is (be as specific as possible)
- Whereabouts in the course the problem occurs – if possible please provide a list of instructions so that we may replicate the error
- Any error message that occurs
- What course code is affected if applicable (e.g. MANG1001, SPRT2002 etc)
- Which year the course is for (e.g. 14-15, 15-16 etc)
- Whether the issue is happening at home or on an iSolutions Public Workstation, or both.
- The version of your web browser (e.g. Internet Explorer 10)
- The version of your operating system (e.g. Windows 10 Service Pack 1)
The more information you can provide, the quicker we can resolve the issue.