True/False questions require the student to choose whether something is true or false.
1. From your test canvas, select True / False from the drop down menu and click on Go.
Enter Question Text
2. Enter the question text.
Assign Point Value
3. Assign the number of points the question carries.
4. Choose Extra credit only according to your preference.
This option allows the you to make the questions an extra credit questions as opposed to a regular question. If this options is selected points are added to the score if the question is answered correctly; no points are taken away if the questions is answered incorrectly.
5. Choose whether the answers should be displayed horizontally or vertically.
Select Correct Answer
6. Select the correct answer.
7. Enter feedback for correct and incorrect answers.
8. Add categories and keywords if you wish.
9. Click on Submit to finish.