A number of improvements have been made in QM Perception v5.7 including:
- A more responsive design for enhanced delivery to mobile devices;
- Cryptographic enhancements ensuring FIPS compliance;
- New enhancements to Questionmark’s Item Analysis Report;
- A new “Results Export” report.
Responsive design for delivery to mobile devices
Improvements have been made to templates and mobile assessments, including:
- An updated template design for assessments taken on mobile devices
- New device classes for have been added and older device classes have been retired
- Drag and Drop and Hotspot questions now work in assessments taken on Apple or Android devices
Cryptographic changes and FIPS compatibility
Questionmark Perception 5.7 introduces a number of changes to the cryptographic algorithms used for security. All code featuring cryptographic algorithms that are not approved by FIPS has been deprecated. FIPS (Federal Information Processing Standards) is a set of standards developed by the U.S. federal government that defines security requirements for products that implement cryptography. FIPS has become a benchmark for security, and adhering to FIPS standards helps to ensure users that a given piece of software is safe and secure.
Enhancements to Questionmark’s Item Analysis Report
A number of improvements have been made to the Item analysis report now, including:
- The ability to ignore question and assessment revisions
- The ability to analyse answers to dichotomously-scored questions that have a maximum score of greater than 1
- Support for dichotomously-scored Multiple Response, Matching, and Ranking question types
- The addition of detailed information about excluded questions
New “Results Export” report
The Results export report offers customers the ability to export the results from an assessment to a comma-separated ASCII file for use in a spreadsheet or statistics package.