Office 365 is available to all University of Southampton students who have an Office 365 email account.
As well as being able to check your emails, you can access your University OneDrive where you can create and share Microsoft Office files. It also includes a suite of Microsoft Office applications which can be downloaded onto a variety of devices and is completely free of charge, during the time that you are a student with us.
What is included with Office 365?
- Emails – go.soton.ac.uk/mail
- OneDrive – www.southampton.ac.uk/365/onedrive
- Office Online applications (Office 2016 based applications from your web browser)
- Office for PC downloads (Office 2016 based applications)
- Office for Mac downloads (Office 2016 for Mac based applications)
- Office applications for iPad, iPhone and Android devices (Word, PowerPoint…)
- Office Mobile for Windows phones