This guide is best for copying a few videos out of many from one course to another. There are better options available if you wish for every video to be copied / available in another course.
If you want to rollover content then please follow this advice: Rolling over Panopto content.
- First load the Panopto admin website at https://coursecast.soton.ac.uk. Log in with Blackboard.
- Next find the folder that contains the video(s) you wish to copy
- Tick the boxes next to the sessions you wish to copy
- Click on Copy
- From the drop down list, choose the folder you wish to copy the videos into
- Finally click on the large green copy button that appears
Your videos will need to be processed by Panopto (in a similar way to when you uploaded them from the Panopto recorder). They should be visible to students in less than an hour (often within 5 minutes).