Once you have edited your recording it is necessary to create an MP3 file which your listeners will be able to download and listen to on their computer or mp3 player.
Open your recording
1. Open your completed recording in Audacity
2. From the File menu, select Export As… and then choose MP3.
3. You may be asked to locate a file called “lame_enc.dll” so that Audacity can create the MP3. If you are asked this question, click on Yes and locate where the file is saved.
4. Locate where you wish to save your MP3 file, and choose a filename. Click on Save to begin to create the MP3 file.
5. A window will appear showing how the creation of the MP3 files is progressing. Once this is complete your MP3 file will be ready to use.