It is possible to send emails to people on the same Blackboard course as you.
1. From your course Control Panel, expand the Course Tools section and click on Send Email.
3. Enter a subject and message for your email.
4. A copy of the email will be sent to you.
5. If you tick “Return Receipt” the email copy sent to you will state to whom the message was sent. If you do not tick the box this information will not be included in the email you are sent. Using this option does not mean that you will be notified when a recipient views the message.
6. If you wish you may attach a file to your message.
7. Click on Submit to finish.
Did you know you can use the Instructor Quick Tools to send emails to multiple courses at once?