File Response Questions allow students to upload files to answer a question. This should not be used for submission of essays, one of the e-submission methods should be used instead.
1. From your test canvas, select File Response from the drop down menu and click on Go.
Enter Question Text
2. Enter the question text.
Assign Point Value
3. Assign the number of points the question carries.
4. Choose Extra credit only according to your preference.
This option allows the you to make the questions an extra credit questions as opposed to a regular question. If this options is selected points are added to the score if the question is answered correctly; no points are taken away if the questions is answered incorrectly.
5. Add categories and keywords if you wish.
6. Click on Submit to finish.