The Blackboard Grade Centre keeps a record of the history of a grade.
1. First we will look at how to identify the history of an individual grade.
2. Place you mouse pointer over the grade so that the double arrow icon appears.
3. Click on the double arrow icon and choose View Grade Details.
4. Click on the Grade History tab to view the historical record of marks.
5. To view the complete history click on View Complete History.
Grade History for the whole course
6. You may view the Grade History for the whole course by accessing the Grade Centre and hovering over Reports and choosing View Grade History.
Viewing whole course Grade History
7. You will be presented with the history of grades within the Grade Centre. You may download the Grade History by clicking on the Download button.