- Have obtained the necessary approvals from your DHoSE and AQSC,
- Have taken steps to ensure risks are mitigated (including, but not limited to, the information above and in the assessment recipes),
- Have satisfied yourself that the necessary functionality can be achieved using the tools above.
Then review the following recipes which have been designed to answer the following questions:
- My exam is essay based… what do I do now?
- My exam contains many short answer questions… what do I do now?
- My exam uses computer based tests, bubble sheets, or defined response.
- If you already were using OnDemand, contact ServiceLine to discuss continuing using OnDemand.
- If you have not used OnDemand before: Assessment Recipe: Multiple Choice / Defined Response / Computer based tests.
- My exam includes Maths questions where answers are hand written
- My exam is made up of multiple different types of the above.