This page gives you specific instructions on what to do if you have recorded into your “My Folder” but need the recording to be available to your students in Blackboard.
- Ensure that your Blackboard course is provisioned. One instructor has to do this on each course each year.
- Open the Panopto admin website (and sign in via Blackboard if asked to)
- Click on “My Folder” in the left-hand menu
- Tick the boxes next to the sessions you want to move
- Click on Move
- From the drop-down list, start typing the name of your course. You will see folders with an eight character name and a longer course folder that includes a year. Choose the folder with the long name and this year’s academic year within it.
- Finally, click on the large green Move button that appears
If you have not made any changes to your Blackboard / Panopto folder permissions, the video is immediately available to your students.