What happens when I’m no longer a student at the University?

Once you are no longer a student at the University, you will need to purchase a license or subscription directly from Microsoft to continue to use the programs on your devices, or you can uninstall them at that time.

Your documents that you created are still accessible and can be opened in other programs capable of opening those files types.