What happens when I’m no longer a member of Staff/PGR at the University?

Once you are no longer a member of staff or a PGR at the University, you will need to purchase a license or subscription directly from Microsoft to continue to use the programs on your devices, or you can uninstall them at that time.

Any documents that you have created and are not stored on your OneDrive online space will still accessible, they can be opened in other programs capable of opening those files types.