Note: This is an advanced guide. Most Panopto users will want to follow the guide “How do I upload a video on my computer to Panopto / Blackboard”
- Find the existing Panopto session you wish to update and open the editor (see “How do I load the Panopto editor?”)
- Click on the “Streams” tab
- Click on “Add a video”
- If you video file contains audio it is likely to be a primary stream, if it does not contain video it is likely a secondary stream. Choose the correct option for your video
- Click on “Browse”
- Find the video, select it and click on “Open”
- The video will upload and process.
You must not close the editor while the video says it is “uploading”, although if processing takes a long time you can save and leave the editor while it says “processing”.
When ready the video will show in the streams tab. For the next step you’ll need to work out what time you wish the video to start.